We are happy to announce our winter league, starting on January 25. We will still be at the Fuel Tank on Friday nights, but rather than holding two separate leagues this time around, we will be having a single league with everyone playing together.
Some of the details:
– Our goal is to get 20-24 teams put together, with each team playing 8 games.
– We will be starting on January 25th and running through at least March 29th. Depending on how many teams we get, we may need 1 or 2 additional weeks to get everyone up to 8 games. As you’re planning your time, you may want to plan on playing through April 12th in case we need a full 10 weeks of play to get everything in.
– Bye weeks will be used as needed to get everyone the requisite number of games. Again, that will depend on exactly how many teams we have signed up.
– The rink is holding hockey tournaments on February 15th and March 1st, so there will be no curling on those nights.
– We have the same 4 hours as we’ve had all year. Everyone will play 4 games in the 745p time slot and 4 games in the 945p time slot. These times may adjust slightly (in the earlier direction) should the schedule at the rink lighten up to where we can get on the ice sooner than we have been the last few months.
– Cost of this league is $220. All participants also need to be full members of the club in order to participate. Links to both membership and league fees will be available after you’ve completed the form below, so please keep an eye out after you’ve saved your submission.
Please complete the Sign Up Form before 1/18/19 so that we can have teams made by the first week. See you on the ice!